Monday, August 15, 2011

I've decided to add a new feature called Mani Monday. Recently I've bought a few new nail polishes & I've been giving myself manicures each week. I mean the real deal, like filing my nails & taking care of my cuticles. And my nails have been looking really good! So I thought this would be a fun way to share my nail polishes & maybe inspire you to try some new colors! So without further ado, here is my first Mani Monday!

This week's color is Watermelon by Essie. I've had this color since last summer. But I decided to choose a bright color this week before I start getting into my darker fall colors. I also used Don't You Wish by Pure Ice as an accent on my ring finger.

Watermelon is exactly what you wold think, a nice pinky red

This picture makes it look more orange, but I wanted you to be able to see the glitter!

So if any of you have any great nail polish you would recommend let me know! And if you decide to post your own Mani Monday, leave a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment