Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a nice holiday. I took a little break the week after Christmas. It felt so good to relax & not have anything to do! I tried on a new nail polish that my husband got me for Christmas. I asked for Russian Navy by OPI. I forgot to take pictures though. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be wearing it again soon!

For New Years we spent the weekend with my husband's family. My MIL took the girls out for manicures, which was a nice treat! I wanted something sparkly & festive for New Years Eve. So I picked Essie Smokin' Hot with a glitter accent. I think the silver glitter was Set in Stones from the Essie Luxeffects collection.


I'm so excited for the new year & for all the new collections that are coming out. There is some great drugstore makeup out now, so I'll be posting on some of those products soon. And of course Spring nail polish collections should be hitting stores February/March. Thanks to all of you who have been reading my blog & those who have left comments! My blog is still young, but I've had a great time with it & I appreciate all the readers who have come my way. I'm looking forward to a beautiful & polished 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment