Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadows

There have been a lot of great products released in the drugstore lately & I have bought quite a few of them! So I thought it would be fun to show you what I've purchased & give my thoughts on them. I'll be breaking this down into a series of posts. And keep in mind that I've picked these up over the past few months. Some things I got back in November. I also got a lot of these products on sale. So with that being said, let's get started!

Today I will be showing you the new Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow. I have four shades, but there are ten total. These are cream shadows that claim to last 24 hours. I'm not sure if they last that long, but I have found them to be very long-wearing. When I first swatched them on my hand, I had to use makeup remover to get it off. Once these set, they stay put. I also have no problem with creasing with these shadows. I have worn them alone, but they are also great for layering. I have heard that these are dupes for the Mac Paint Pots. I've never used a paint pot myself, so when I heard that I knew I wanted to try these. As you can see I picked neutral shades. They also have some bold colors, for those brave enough to wear them! I actually wouldn't mind picking up the teal color to use as a liner or to add a pop of color to my look. 

OK, lets move on to the colors!

Clockwise, from top left: Too Cool (shimmery white), Bold Gold (shimmery gold), Tough As Taupe (matte grey/taupe), Bad to the Bronze (shimmery bronze)


Too Cool

Bold Gold

Bad to the Bronze

Tough as Taupe


From left: Tough as Taupe, Bad to the Bronze, Bold Gold, Too Cool



I have to say I really like these eyeshadows. My favorite is probably Bad to the Bronze. And the gold will be great for summer looks. These retail for $6.99, but you may find a cheaper price or get a good deal if they are on sale. I have seen these at Target, Walmart & all the local drugstores.

Have any of you tried these? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment