Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nail Trends

I've been noticing a few trends for nails this season & wanted to share them with you. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I love an accent nail! I like to paint my nails, then use a fun glitter on my ring finger.


But now I'm adding my pinkie into the mix! Using those two fingers for glitter just adds a little extra sparkle!


China Glaze For Audrey & Essie A Cut Above

China Glaze Fast Track with Milani Gold

Another trend is the Ombre manicure. This is when you use several different shades to create a gradient effect.


For this look I used OPI Fly, China Glaze For Audrey & Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet. All you need are a few shades in the same color family. You could also move from one color to another. For instance, purple into pink, red into orange or green into yellow.

Finally the last trend is 2 colors.

I used China Glaze Strawberry Fields & Riveting

I painted my thumb, index finger & pinkie pink, then used the orange for my middle & ring fingers.

Then I did the opposite on the other hand.




This is such a fun look! I love pink & orange together, but you can pair any two colors you like. This trend allows for lots of creativity! And it lets you get more use out of your polish!

So these are a few nail trends I have been wearing. Let me know if you have tried any of these looks or if there's any more I should know about!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment