Friday, April 13, 2012

NYX Nude on Nude Palette

In my haul video, I mentioned I bought this Nude on Nude palette & said I would swatch it. So Here we go!


This palette comes with 20 neutral eye shadows & 10 lip gloss colors.

This is the first 5 from the top row - these are all pretty light, you can't even see the last shadow. These will be good highlight colors.

The second 5 from the top row

The first 5 from the bottom row

The second 5 from the bottom row

The first 5 lip colors

The second 5 lip colors

Overall I think there is a good variety of colors to work with. I haven't used them yet on my eyes, so I can't tell you how well they perform. But I'm excited to play around with them. And a few of the lip colors look pretty as well. The middle color in the second picture is a nice coral color, which I've been loving for spring!

I got this palette because I've been lusting over the Naked & Naked 2 palettes from Urban Decay. But I can not bring myself to spend that much money on eyeshadow! So maybe this will satisfy me :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment