Friday, May 4, 2012

Half Moon Mani

This week I tried my first ever half moon mani. It is really simple to do. All you need are reinforcements, the white stickers that look like donuts! I started off with a coat of Sally Hansen Time to Shine. It is a really pretty bronzy-gold. I let that dry completely. Then I put the stickers on my nails down by the cuticle. You can choose to make your half moons bigger or smaller than I did. Then just paint your next color and gently peel off the stickers when you are done! I painted one hand, then took off the stickers, then did the same on the other hand. You could wait till that layer is dry before taking the stickers off, but I didn't have a problem. 





For my first try, it turned out pretty good. I think next time I will cut the stickers in half, because some of my lines were not perfect. The sticker didn't lay as flat as I would have liked. But I like the look of this manicure, and you could do so many color options! Have you tried the half moon mani?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment