Sunday, May 6, 2012

Target Beauty Coupons

Recently I discovered the amazing world of Target beauty coupons! I am in love with Target! I go there multiple times a week. It is a great place to go when you just need to get out of the house! I get myself a Starbucks, grab a cart & wander through the beauty aisles. So as often as I do this, I can't believe I never knew about the printable coupons from the Target website. There are lots of coupons at any given time, for a variety of products. I don't know how often they change, so I usually check about once a week. 

Here are some purchases I made recently all with Target coupons. I picked up the Rimmel Stay matte powder & Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy, each with a $1 off coupon. I also got the Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quad in Moonlit, the Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie & the Revlon Colorstay nail polish in Provence each with a $2 off coupon! So I was able to save $8 on these products!

This is great for me because I usually buy my makeup from Target or Walmart. It's always cheaper than the drugstores. The only exception is when drugstores have 40 or 50% off sales, or there is a product I want that I can't find elsewhere. And I believe that if you have a manufacturers coupon, you can use it with a store coupon. I've heard that, but have not tried it. I'm sure their website has all the information.

As I mentioned previously, there are coupons for other things as well, like cleaning products, grocery items, even clothes! So definitely check it out if you haven't already.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I have been shopping at Target for years and have never heard about this! Thank you so much for sharing, I will definitely be taking advantage of these coupons from now on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, so glad I could help someone else out! Thanks for leaving a comment :)

      Delete