Friday, June 1, 2012

NOTD - Neon!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I'm back with a NOTD. I know it has been a while! Today's color is Hang-Ten Toes by China Glaze from the new Summer Neons collection. I picked up this & one other color. I really like this color, it's a nice cool, hot pink (if that makes sense!) 

But I have a problem, can you tell what it is? I have pretty significant tip-wear & I haven't even been wearing this for 24 hours! I painted them last night. I've noticed this before with other China Glaze polishes. So I'm not sure if its this particular brand, or maybe my top coat. Or maybe the fact that I filed my nails last night as well. I don't know, but it's really irritating! If you have any advice, let me know :)




I do really like this color & the collection is worth checking out. There are a few other colors I might want to get.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment