Tuesday, June 5, 2012

theBalm

During my birthday week, theBalm cosmetics were on sale on hautelook. So I decided to buy myself a birthday gift :) I had been wanting the mary-lou manizer but didn't want to pay full price. So when I saw it was 50% off, I jumped on it! Then I decided to take advantage of the sale & buy the Nude Tude palette as well. I've heard great things about both products. Well I finally got my order today! I was so excited to get my hands on it, but wanted to take some pictures first. 


The nude tude palette is a mix of 12 shimmer & matte shades.

And how cute are all the ladies! They have two versions of this palette, naughty & nice. I love the one I got :)


Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Snobby, Stand-offish & Sultry


 Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Seductive, Silly & Sleek

The Mary-Lou Manizer is a pretty champagne/gold highlighting powder, which could also be used as an eyeshadow.




I can't wait to play with all the colors & put some looks together. A couple shades I love right off the bat are Selfish, Sultry & Sophisticated

Have you guys tried this palette or any other products from theBalm?

No comments:

Post a Comment