Monday, September 10, 2012

NOTD - Triangle Nails

Hi everyone! Today I'm wearing the trendy new triangle manicure. I've been seeing this lately & wanted to give it a try. I really love it & it's so easy! You just need two colors & some tape :) You can do this design on every nail, but I decided on just two accent nails. You can also vary the size of your triangle. Just place two strips of tape criss-crossed over your nail to create a triangle & paint. Then remove the tape & you have perfect little triangles :)




I chose one of the new fall colors from Essie called Miss Fancy Pants, with Wet N Wild Ebony Hates Chris. I'm loving this new essie color, it's a warm gray, perfect for fall. This is my second time wearing this color & I've only had it a week!

So, what do you think of the triangle nail?

No comments:

Post a Comment