Friday, August 24, 2012

NOTD - 2 for 1!

Happy Friday! Today I have two polishes to show you :) I'm warning you now, I'm in the Fall zone! No more neons for me!

They are both new colors from L'Oreal. The first is called The Perfect Trench, part of the London collection. It is a mustard yellow & I love it! I've been wanting a mustard polish for a while & when I saw this I had to have it. This color is not for everyone, but I really enjoy it! It is perfect for fall :)

Next up is Downtown Chic, from the New York Nudes collection. I also love this color. It's a great reddish brown for the fall. I decided to add some glitter with Sally Hansen Ring-a-Ding. This glitter is really pretty, but I'm not feelin it on this manicure. It's all chunky glitter which can be hard to place on the nail. I wish I had left it off. During the fall I love having short dark cream nails. I think this polish is best on its own.



What are you wearing for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment