Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mini Haul!

Saturday I went shopping & picked up a few items from the Harmon Face Values inside my Bed Bath & Beyond. I love shopping there because they seem to have new products sooner than other drugstores & they are usually cheaper. Plus I get coupons for BB&B that I can use, such as $5 off a purchase of $15 or more!

I was looking for the Fall Essie collection, but they did not have it. Instead I got some products from the new L'Oreal New York Nudes collection, plus a Revlon nail polish I've been wanting for a while.

L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Nature's Blush, L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss in Girl's Night Out, L'Oreal Nail polish in Downtown Chic, Revlon Smoldering

Top: Girl's Night Out gloss, Bottom: Nature's Blush lipstick

 I think these colors are so pretty & perfect for Fall. I had a hard time just three! But I wanted to try a few out, especially since I've never used this gloss before. I'm happy with my selections though :)

And Revlon Smoldering is a polish I've wanted for months now. It came out earlier this year & I always look at it in the store. I finally decided to get it. It's a silver metallic with pink/purple duochrome.


That's it for now. There are more new products coming out & I can't wait to get my hands on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment