Thursday, August 2, 2012

NOTD - Penny Talk

Hi everyone! So I was looking at my blog posts today & realized that I haven't posted in almost a month! That is crazy! So if you are still with me and reading this, thank you! I actually thought I already posted pictures of this manicure. I know that I wrote a post & uploaded these pictures. So I'm not sure what happened or why it didn't publish. 

This color is a new one from Essie called Penny Talk, from the Mirror Metallics collection. This was the only color that interested me. It is a copper/rose gold color & I love it! It is difficult to work with though. Sometimes when you go over a spot, it takes it off & you're left with a little bald spot. I had to allow some time to dry between coats. But the color is gorgeous! 



I'm so sorry for my lack of posting recently! I really hope to get on a schedule & start posting again about nail polish & makeup :) Fall is approaching & nail companies are releasing their fall collections. So I should have some new polishes to swatch in the upcoming months! Thanks again for reading & sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment