Monday, September 12, 2011

Moody Blues

Good morning everyone! Today we are headed to the Open House at Ella's preschool. She is excited to meet her teacher & see who is in her class, before school starts tomorrow! But for now enjoy today's Mani Monday!

Today's color is Moody Blues by Ulta.

In case you are wondering why most of these colors have been Ulta brand, here's the story. I picked up a few here & there over the past month or so. And now through the 24th they are all on sale for $2! They are normally $6. So when a sale calls I answer!

On my latest trip to Ulta I went with the intention of getting a color called Blue Streak. It is a nice deep cobalt blue. I looked at swatches online & really wanted to get it. But of course they were out of it. So I got Moody Blues instead. It is darker than the other one, but still really pretty.

It is dark navy & what I love about this color is that you can actually tell it's navy blue. Sometimes with dark colors they can look black on your nails. So I love how blue this is. (BTW please excuse my messy application!)


So far I really like this color! I still plan on getting Blue Streak, so I will have to check the other Ulta in my area. And if you've never tried their nail polish now is a great time to stock up!

And one quick tip: If there is a nail color you are interested in, just Google it & look under the images tab. You will be able to see other people who have used it & see what it looks like on their nails. Sometimes what a polish looks like in the bottle is not what it looks like on your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment