Monday, September 19, 2011

Trendsetter

Today's color is one of those colors either you love or you hate. Of course I love it! It is called Trendsetter by China Glaze & this is one of the colors from their fall Metro Collection. 


When I first saw this color on a blog a few months ago I remember thinking how ugly it was. But my taste in nail polish has changed dramatically since then. I love trying out new colors & I am not afraid to think outside the box of pinks, reds & nudes.

This has been described as a mustard yellow (which is going to be a big color this fall, BTW) but it really looks olive green on me.


These bottom pictures were taken in the sun & you can see the gold shimmer that is throughout the polish


I love everything about this color & I'm so excited that I stepped out of the box to try something different. I love the warm tones for the fall and I think this would be pretty in the spring too!

Feel free to leave a comment & let me know of other unique shades you may have tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment