Wednesday, December 7, 2011

NOTD - Gray's Anatomy

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a good week so far. It's half way over so that is always good right? Today I am wearing Wet n Wild Fast Dry nail polish in Gray's Anatomy. I bought this a few months ago & was a little disappointed when I tried it. It is so sheer on it's own. I thought about returning it but decided just to keep it. I figured I could make it work somehow. So yesterday I was deciding what nail polish to wear next & figured I would try it with Concrete Evidence by Ulta. It is a light creme gray which I really love. I thought it would be the perfect base for Gray's Anatomy. I really like this manicure & can't believe I haven't tried it until now! So if you have a sheer polish that you don't like on it's own, put it over a solid color like white, black, gray, blue or whatever will match the polish. And now on to the pictures!





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment