Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Mama Loves Mani's! I am so excited to have a new blog to share with you all! I'm still in the process of fine tuning the look of things here, but I couldn't keep it in any longer!

I had the idea to start a nail polish blog a couple months ago. But I wanted to make sure I would have enough things to post about. I also wanted the perfect name. I came up with many, but so did a lot of other people, because they were all taken! I wanted the name of this blog to show my love for nail polish. And I wanted to incorporate the fact that I am a mom. So one day it hit me, Mama Loves Mani's! I couldn't believe it never came to me before! I did a quick Google search & nothing came up. So I quickly logged on to Blogger & set up my new blog! And here we are!

Obviously, this blog will be about nail polish. But why stop there? I love anything makeup & beauty related. I plan to post about new products that I find, favorites of the month & anything else that my little heart desires!

I have moved all my Mani Monday posts from my other blog over here. I'm not sure if I will keep doing Mani Monday. I may start doing Nail of the Day posts instead. It will be the same type of post on a more frequent basis. Who doesn't love more nail polish, right?

I will still be posting on my personal blog, Loving This Life. I just thought it would be nice to separate the content.

So thank you for reading! I'm really excited about this blog & I have so many ideas already :) I will be back soon with a Nail of the Day (NOTD) & November Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment