Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February Glam Bag


Hi guys! I got my Glam Bag in the mail this weekend & thought I'd share what I got. This will probably be my last bag for a while :( I got my new credit card this month but there is no feature on the MyGlam website to update payment information. So I am supposed to cancel my subscription, then sign up again with my new information. But the subscriptions are sold out! They have been for a while. So I am going to lose my membership. I'm kind of disappointed, but this month's bag was not very good in my opinion. So maybe it's a good thing that I don't spend more money on products that I'm not happy with. Anyway thanks for watching! And if you have any suggestions on some videos for me to make, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment