Sunday, February 5, 2012

NOTD - Turquoise & Caicos

Hi guys! I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past couple weeks. I was out of town last week & just got back a couple days ago. They always say you need a vacation after your vacation, & that's what I need now! I feel like I have so much to catch up on! But I wanted to stop in & say hi :)

This was my manicure before going on vacation. Its Essie Turquoise & Caicos with Essie Shine of the Times over it. I really loved this manicure. It was very ocean-like! It reminded me of a mermaid :) I snapped these pics with my phone so they are not the best quality.


I have a couple videos I plan on filming this week including my January Favorites. I also have some posts coming soon of my January GlamBag & some new products that I want to talk about.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment