Friday, February 17, 2012

NOTD - Pink & Orange

Hi everyone! I hope you all have had a nice week & a lovely Valentine's Day! My husband made dinner that night, so it was nice to have a little break :)

Today I have a manicure inspired by TiffanyD. She is a beauty guru I watch on YouTube & she had her nails done like this in one of her videos. I thought it was so cute, I had to try it! I did not have the exact colors she used, so I went out in search of something similar. I found these two colors by Sally Hansen, Love Rocks (pink) & Mighty Mango (orange). They were just under $2 each. I love the way these colors look together! It's subtle, so from far away you might not notice it, but when you look closer you can tell there are two different colors. And I think pink & orange is such a great combination! This is a fun spring/summer look! I can't wait to experiment with other color combos as well!




Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I loved Tiffany's nails in that video, too! Great dupes - much better price point than $30 worth of Butter polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! The only time I bought Butter London was when they were on sale at Ulta, buy one get one free!

      Delete
  2. These colors look great together, very bright and perfect for summer! I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Here are the details: http://thepolishedmommy.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete