Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NOTD x3!

Hi everyone! So I was going through my camera and realized that I had a few manicures that I forgot to post. So here are three NOTD's for you!

First up is Ulta Encore Pink with Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money as an accent.




This next color id one of the new shades from the Spring OPI Holland collection called Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? It is a really pretty purple with gold shimmer. The shimmer is most noticeable in the sunlight. Please excuse my ghostly white fingers! I am not that pale!




And ast I have Trendsetter by China Glaze. This came out in their Fall 2011 collection. I have to be honest, I only wore this for one day before changing my polish. I really like this color, but for some reason I didn't like it that day. I think this would be a great accent color for the spring, it reminds me of grass, sort of!

I am actually getting a mani/pedi tomorrow evening at  new place I've never been. I got a deal on Living Social that expires tomorrow! So I'm looking forward to that. And I know the salon uses Zoya which I have never tried before. So I'm excited to try some new colors! I will post pictures soon :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment