Thursday, March 1, 2012

NOTD

Last night I went out for my mani/pedi. It was so nice to relax, have someone rub my feet & get to read my book! I mentioned the other day that this particular salon had Zoya nail polish. But when I got there I saw they had the new OPI collection. I decided to try a couple of those colors to see how I liked them & if I should buy them. On my toes (which I'm not showing!) I got Red Lights Ahead...Where? It is a bright orange-y red. On my fingers I got Pedal Faster Suzi. It is a light pink with silver shimmer. I like the color but it is very sheer. The lady did two coast on my nails, but if I were doing it at home I would do three coats. You can see my nail line and it looks like I have tip wear. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. I was debating whether or not to buy this polish, but I don't think I will. But I'm glad I got to try them out. And it was nice getting my nails done. The lady was really nice & I would go back there again.




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment