Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NOTD - Essie Navigate Her

Happy Spring! I'm so glad that it is officially Spring. My weather has been awesome lately & I hope it stays that way! Today's color is Navigate Her by Essie, from the new Spring collection called, you guessed it, Navigate Her! This is the perfect spring green. One of the hot colors this season is pistachio and this fits the bill. I originally wasn't going to get this color, but I caved! It's not hard to talk myself into buying nail polish :)




What are some of your favorite Spring nail polishes? Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is just a gorgeous color! And your nails look great! We just love nail polishes and I really wish that I had time to change my polish way more often than I do. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My nail painting skills have come a long way! I love changing my polish, I try to do it at least a couple times a week. I have so many colors I just want to use them all!

      Delete