Friday, March 16, 2012

New Channel

Good morning everyone! I hope you have had a great week. Any fun plans for the weekend? I will be starting off my Saturday morning with a 6 mile run..... The joys of 10K training! Then we are heading to a first birthday party for our friend's daughter. And I'm hoping to end the evening drinking a beer & watching VCU beat Indiana!

I wanted to let you all know that I have created a new channel on YouTube for all my beauty videos. I've been thinking of doing this for a while & finally did it! So you can check it out here. This is where all my makeup, nail polish & beauty related videos will be from now on. I'm excited to have a "new" start & feel really excited about making videos. And the great thing is that my YouTube name & Twitter name are now the same, so that will make things easier!

Thanks & enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment