Friday, March 9, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows

Hey guys! Today I want to show you my L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows. 

The three colors I have are Iced Latte, Bronzed Taupe & Eternal Black


Each shadow comes with a little disc that you are supposed to keep in the pot.

Iced Latte

Bronzed Taupe

Eternal Black



The texture of these shadows is really interesting. It's like a cross between a cream & powder. I have found that it is best to use your fingers when applying this shadow, a brush does not give the same color payoff. They are very soft so you have to be careful not to press too hard. As you can see I have pretty neutral shades. The black is so gorgeous, I love the silver sparkle throughout it. I've worn this a few times & my husband always compliments me! It is so pretty for a night out! There are other shades in the collection, a green, a couple blues, brown & a golden one that I kind of want :) Most of the shades are very shimmery, but there are a couple matte ones as well. Overall I like these shadows, my favorite is definitely Eternal Black!

Have you guys tried these? What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing iced latte, I have a coupon for a loreal product so I think I might have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I really want the gold one, maybe I'll wait for a coupon too :)

      Delete