Monday, October 17, 2011

Bronze Ablaze

Good morning! So last week was a little busy for me. Greg was out of town most of the week, so I didn't feel like spending any free time I had blogging. But I have some pictures to share from our week. And we all went to the pumpkin patch yesterday afternoon! 

But for now I have today's Mani Monday! This color is called Bronze Ablaze by Sally Hansen. It is a bronze-y copper metallic color.

And in certain light in can look very green. Before I bought this polish I googled it to find swatches & in a lot of the pictures it had that green tint to it. It reminded me of Butter London Wallis. This was a color I really wanted during the Ulta sale, but they did not have it.

Now I don't want to say this is a dupe for Wallis, but they are similar & I see no need to try & get Wallis now. I mean if someone gave it to me I would love that!! But Bronze Ablaze was only $5, Wallis is $14.

I got this polish at Walgreens. It was in a separate display & I went to a couple stores before I found it.

But I love it & is perfect for this fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment