Monday, October 31, 2011

Owl's Night

Good morning everyone! Happy Halloween! This is the day my daughter has been waiting for all month! She is super excited to go trick-or-treating tonight. I just hope the rain holds off until after we are done!

I had plans to do a really fun multi-colored mani today. But I just didn't feel like putting in the time knowing that I would only wear it today. So I picked one of my new polishes to wear, that is perfect for Halloween!

This is called Owl's Night & it's from the Project Runway collection by L'Oreal. I searched high & low for this polish about a month ago & everywhere I went it was sold out. But last week I went into Walgreens looking for something else & there was one little bottle sitting all by itself. So I brought it home with me!


I love this color! I'm not really even sure what color it is. I think it is a black base with lots of green & gold shimmer.



I thought this was appropriate for Halloween, but will be great all Autumn long! Have a safe Halloween night! I'll be back soon with pictures from all our Halloween festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment