Monday, October 3, 2011

Classic Red

Good morning! Today's mani monday is not too exciting. I had a manicure on Saturday in preparation for my big event that evening.

It was a formal affair so I decided to stick with something classic & something that would go well with my black dress. It was an OPI polish but I can't remember the name of it.

I met my friend Jesica that morning to get a mani/pedi. The pedicures were good, but it all went downhill with the manicures. First of all they didn't even sit us next to each other for our manicures. Jesica got started first & already had someone next to her. Then when they took me to my chair, the lady got up to wax someone's eyebrows. So I waited about 10 minutes before she finally came back. So she started but seemed like she was rushing through it. Then she would mess up & have to clean up the polish around my nails. And she kind of gave me attitude & acted like it was my fault! Then she asked my if I bite my nails. Seriously?? I said no, but wish I would have said more! She told me my nails were too short. What?? I was so annoyed! Once she was done I realized that she filed my nails round, which I don't like, but she never even asked me how I wanted them.

So I will not be going back to that place & will make sure to tell people not to go there!

That is one of the things I hate about getting manicures. They don't usually last that long & it stinks when they don't do it right. I could have given myself a decent manicure at home & saved some money.  Oh well, live & learn right! I'm sure I will be changing my polish in a couple days anyway. I picked up a few colors this weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment