Monday, October 10, 2011

Encore Pink

Happy Monday to you all! Today's color is not a fall nail color, but it's everywhere right now. As you know it's breast cancer awareness month so I decided to make my nails pink. The color I'm wearing in Encore Pink by Ulta. 

On my ring finger I wanted to add some glitter. So first I added a coat of The Gold & the Beautiful by Wet N Wild. Then as I was putting away my polish I remembered I had a pink glitter that would have been perfect. Instead of starting over, I just added a coat of that as well. The pink glitter is Strobe Light by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.


Here is the pink with just the gold on top

This was a nice change from all the dark colors I've been wearing. But I'm definitely not sick of them yet! And I'm excited to do a couple Halloween manicures as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment